Administrative Assistant To Director of Senior Services
PURPOSE: To provide administrative and program support to the Director of Senior Services and the Senior Service Division.
Minimum of five years of responsible administrative experience. Must have strong organizational, analytical and communication skills. Must be a self-starter. Must have excellent computer and research skills, including proficiency in MS Office. Culturally sensitive and able to work with a multicultural client/customer population; ability to work in a non-judgmental manner and foster positive growth/outcomes; able to work as part of a team, maintain professional boundaries and maintain confidentiality. Previous quality assurance experience preferred.
This position provides administrative support for the offices of the Director of Senior Services and the Senior Services Division. In this capacity, the Administrative Assistant:
• Initiates letters of correspondence, written and oral communication with staff, community members, grantors and advisory committees
• Creates and maintains databases in MS Access and Excel;
• Performs research and compiles data relating to grants, aging issues and administrative issues
• Tracks ongoing grant reports and renewals and edits proposals for new grants
• Supports program evaluation and outcomes processes for the NORC program and other senior services programs
• Schedules meetings, prepares for and takes minutes at meetings
• Performs in general office duties to include: file maintenance, accounts payable/receivable, scheduling appointments
• Performs other special projects and related duties in support of the Director of Senior Services.
This position reports to the Director of Senior Services.