CLASSIFICATION: Technical Services Specialist
SALARY RANGE: $15.92-$23.41
As part of the administrative office team, provide organizational and administrative support to the Private Client Services (SOS, A+ and Protective Services) programs by managing the databases, generating reports and billing.
- Education and experience equivalent to graduation from High School and five years of responsible database management experience or graduation from college and at least two years experience. Billing experience preferred.
- Strong computer background, including database development and maintenance, with an aptitude and interest in new computer trends and developments. Ability and experience using Microsoft Access, Excel and Windows environments. Ability to maintain records with good support documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills, accurate typing skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline with minimal supervision. Ability to communicate well with others and work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Culturally sensitive and able to work with a multicultural client/caregiver population; ability work in a non-judgmental manner and foster positive growth/outcomes; able to work as part of a team and maintain professional boundaries.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to data entry, error correction, query and report design and processing, design and generation of spreadsheets and word processing tasks and interface to database.
- Generate invoices and track receipt of client fees, assist with preparation of deposits and enter information in appropriate report.
- Enter data and statistics in the database for programs and generate a wide variety of statistical reports
- Manage databases, enter data and continually update service, client and caregiver information.
- Sort, track, enter and file aide timesheets and reconcile to billings for A+; cross reference historical data with reports
- Maintain organized and accurate files
- Carries out special procedures and projects as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Private Care Coordination.